When you build your career with Marketing Instincts, you're in good company!
Clients such as Microsoft Xbox, WB, EA Games, Ubisoft, Blizzard, Sony, Samsung, MTV Networks, BET Networks, American Express, and Pepsi trust our expertise to manage everything from high-end retail products to inexpensive swag.
Marketing Instincts is the video game, tech and entertainment industries' premier supplier of the Coolest Swag, Retail and Branded Merchandise. We specialize in custom product design, development & offshore manufacturing. Our award-winning team creates the most unique, hip, swag, branded & retail merchandise. We are currently hiring an Order Entry Specialist to add to our all-star team. The successful candidate will be well organized with excellent attention to detail.
The position is full time, hours starting at 8:30am Monday-Friday and works at our Temecula, California office.
We have an immediate need for an Accounts Payable Specialist. The successful candidate will be a high energy multi-tasker used to a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
You need to be well organized with excellent follow through skills.
Ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of Accounts Payable or accounting experience and strong understanding of GAAP. Experience with general leger and bank reconciliation a plus.
Terrific opportunity for a motivated individual ready to advance with a thriving company. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, submit your resume, salary history, & requirements.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to vendor with terms, monthly credit card reconciliation, 3 way match on invoices, vouch and bill, weekly check runs, and service payable.
* Have at least 2 years experience
* A very high level of accuracy
* Excellent time management, negotiation and organization skills
* Impeccable attention to detail
* Be proactive and resourceful
* Excellent administrative and communications skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects to completion with sound business judgment
* Effective research and problem solving skills
* Ability to prepare and present results for senior management
* Cash flow management experience a plus
* Be a high energy multi-tasker